Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy 30th Birthday, Daddy!!!

We celebrated Craig's 30th birthday for 2 weeks!  We had a non-surprise, surprise party for him with our Bible class.  The plan was for it to be a surprise, but he was included in the email that went out...so it was a non-surprise, but still lots of fun!  He went with me on my work trip to Dallas.  We went out with friends to dinner, the Escape Game and a movie...we didn't escape...I am not going to go into detail on that...I'm not happy about it, still!  We celebrated his actual birthday with the girls in Kentucky.  We had a DQ ice cream cake after church, and he picked Texas Roadhouse for his birthday dinner!  The girls and I loved celebrating our favorite guy!  Happy 30th Birthday, Daddy...we love you!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment