Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Charley’s Dance Class Cookie Decorating Party

I traveled so much this year that I really wanted to do something special for Charley and her friends around the holidays.  Her excitement from just hearing about the idea of a cookie decorating party after dance class (instead of Chickfila) made the whole afternoon worth it.  Ten of the cutest little girls came over for lunch, play time and cookie decorating.  They picnicked on the floor (sorry Craig) to Chickfila nuggets while the Momma’s, Amma’s and one Daddy enjoyed soup and sandwiches.


I’m not sure what I actually expected, but the whole decorating part went way more smoothly than I anticipated.  I made the cookies the night before, and the table was filled with icings and tons of toppings.  We let each girl decorate the same cookie, and they left with 4 or 5 VERY decorated cookies…and Sweettarts from Amma…and a sugar high! 















No comments:

Post a Comment