Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Carter's 12 Month Photo Session

365 days...12 months...1 year...no matter how you break it down, it simply goes by too fast.  Our precious little pumpkin hit her 12 month milestone with a big smile on her face.  She has been the happiest, in-to-everything, mess-making, bath-loving, stingy-with-kisses, jabbering, food-loving baby!  Everyone says that each child is different, and that couldn't be more true than with Carter and Charley.  I love that they both have their own quirks and personalities, at least for now.  I'm sure that will come back to bite me in the future.  For now, I'm going to enjoy this sweet age filled with laughter, tears, snuggles, very little sleep, lots of laundry, spot-treating, delicious smells, and surprises, while thanking God throughout each day for the blessing of being Carter's Momma.  Her first year is over, and my heart is full....and so are my eyes...with tears...I love you Carter Lynn and cannot wait to see what God has in store for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment