Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Carter's 11 Month Photo Session

I could just cry knowing our monthly photo sessions are coming to an end.  Carter is all over the place and in to everything.  I don’t know what I will do when she starts walking…which won’t be long now.  In the last couple of weeks she has started free standing.  We have got to start putting shoes on her, but every time we try, she seems to hate them.  There is no way I have a girl that doesn’t love shoes???  It must be a phase!


Even though she looks just like her Daddy, I see more and more of her sister in her.  Maybe it’s her facial expressions or her hair, but the other day when she stood at the bookshelf and dumped all the books in the floor, I was immediately taken back to Charley doing the same thing at about the same age.  Carter loves to clap, jabber, say “Dada”, take baths, follow her sister, hold up her “1” finger, eat and chase the vacuum cleaner.  We just got her a big girl car seat, still facing backwards, and she seems to really love being able to see out the window.  I plan to soak up these last 30 days or so before she turns 1, while I work on her first birthday celebration…or in her Daddy’s words, her first birthday extravaganza!!! 





Sister didn't exactly cooperate for this session...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment