Monday, February 2, 2015

Carter’s 3 Month Photo Session

I don’t think I can say it enough how good Carter is at this whole baby thing!  During the past month she spent her first whole weekend with Daddy and Big Sister while I went to market, rolled over, started jabbering, and even started laughing a little.  Her smiles are so precious, and she is definitely a Momma’s baby!  I breastfed until her 3 month milestone and called it quits since I will be working soon...I think I deserve a medal or maybe a fabulous gift from Daddy for being a milk cow for the last ninety-something-plus-days.  I know 3 months isn’t the long haul, but for me it was a huge accomplishment!  To end on an even more important note, Baby Carter deserves a medal for sleeping through the night several times this past month!  Hallelujah!




No comments:

Post a Comment