Thursday, December 18, 2014

Carter’s 1 Month Photo Session

It has only been three years since I did these monthly photo sessions with Charley, but I managed to forget how difficult they are, especially during the first few months.  Its so hard to find the perfect window of opportunity to feed, bathe, and dress her without ruining the outfit with spit up and keeping her happy...all before its time to feed again!  Luckily I had my little assistant, Charley, making faces and taking pictures with my phone.  Carter is such a good baby!  She eats and sleeps great and is so go-with-the-flow...thankfully!  She loves to cuddle and is overall the most precious baby!




I can’t believe I am posting this, but Charley has been pretty obsessed with the whole breastfeeding process.  She has always been “interested” in body parts, but now she’s all up in my business, in particular sister’s “bottle!”  She giggles when she sees the “bottle” and has even poked it...seriously!  So when I saw this picture on my phone, because I had to calm and feed the baby during the session, our conversation went like this...
Me: Charley, this picture is terrible!
Charley: No, Mommy, its great!  I got exactly what I wanted!
Me: And what was that?
Charley: Baby Sister’s eyes...look, they are open!

Note to self: retire blue long sleeve t-shirts and sweatshirts!  I think that is all I’ve worn since Carter was born!


No comments:

Post a Comment