Friday, October 10, 2014

Sprinkle Shower for Baby Carter

It’s hard to believe that in less than three weeks we will be meeting Baby Carter.  Over the weekend we had the sweetest “Sprinkle” at the Chocolate Covered Strawberry hosted by Ray Ray.  Everything was perfect and yummy.  It was so nice to just enjoy time with friends and family and open gifts for our new addition.  Carter is already loved and anticipated by so many people, and I just cannot wait for her to get here!  (Actually, I can wait another two weeks since I need every second to make the final preparations for her arrival!!!)  Kari made these invites and they have to be the cutest ones I’ve ever seen...if only her room were this put together right now.






Gwen is due a week after me, just like Charley was born one week before Collette...we met in birthing class.


I had lots of great help opening presents!  





Seriously adorable kiddos! 



Jessica 36 weeks pregnant...Jason ???


Miss Priss got some great presents, too.   


No comments:

Post a Comment