Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Last Day and Preschool Program

What a blessing Mt. Juliet Church of Christ Preschool has been for us this year!  Charley went to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-1:30, made the sweetest friends, learned lots and had incredible teachers.  I am beyond thankful to live in the community with this precious school.  Charley really enjoyed school...on most days...and almost always wanted to go.  One day after school she came home and said, “I’m a little bit mad at my teachers...they wouldn’t call me Princess!”  Ms. Catherine thought that was hilarious!  



Charley’s Preschool Program was on a Friday night at the church building.  For weeks we practiced her two songs “Oh Be Careful Little...” and “The B.I.B.L.E.” Granddad took off work to be at the program.  Amma promised her new pool toys if she did a good job.  We had sparkle cookies waiting in the car.  Her teacher even told me that she was the loudest singer in the class...despite all the preparation, bribes and cute outfit...she sat on the steps, arms crossed and mouth tightly shut.  When the program was over Amma was not so happy with her and told her she wasn’t going to go get those pool toys.  Charley said, “I really wanted to sing, but my mouth just didn’t work!”  We all lost it.  Granddad Mike said her performance called for an ice cream celebration!  haha







No comments:

Post a Comment