Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day

If Valentine’s Day was a preview of the dreaded “terrible two’s,” then Craig and I are in for it!  I had planned on getting my oil changed, having lunch and running errands with just Momma and Charley...we did manage to accomplish all of those things, but not without multiple fits and fights along the way.  Apparently we started the day off on the wrong foot, literally, when I wouldn’t let her wear dress up heels!  It went up and down hill from there!  I can only imagine with a daughter this won’t be our only dramatic Valentines Day, and that one day I will be wishing for dress up high heel fights.  At the end of the day, Charley did enjoy looking at all of her Valentine cards and playing with her presents.






No comments:

Post a Comment