Friday, September 7, 2012

Courtney and Baby Finley’s Shower


Its so hard to believe that we just had a baby shower for Courtney and Baby Finley!  That means she will be here in no time at all!  I have to say, I stressed over this shower more than I normally do, but it all turned out super cute....technically, it was “cute as a button!!!"  Rachel, Candace, Deanna Tetter and I were the hostess, and it was at Deanna’s house in Lebanon.  Pretty sure over 60 people came, so when Gramma was able to change her plans at the last minute to come and help with Miss Priss, I was extremely thankful!!!  We tried to make everything look very “Courtney,” which I think we succeeded...mason jars, fresh flowers, salty and sweet snacks, lots of dips, and teeny-tiny desserts with teeny-tiny spoons.  It must have been very “Charley” too, because she managed to get her hands on FOUR banana pudding cups!  She literally licked the last bit out of the cup on the ride home!  Such a fun day and so happy to celebrate for a dear friend and Charley and Harper’s new BFF!  Bring on October!!!! (That’s when I guessed she would arrive...October 2nd to be exact...what better present for Aunt Jess than for Finely to be born on my birthday!)
















No comments:

Post a Comment