Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weekend with Daddy and Granddaddy

Well, for the first time since Charley was born, Mom and I went to market in Atlanta without her.  Charley went to Kentucky with her Daddy and Granddaddy!  4 days and 3 nights required some preparation on my part.  Everything was labeled from each container of baby food to every outfit and what shoes or socks and bow went with it!  They did a great job with her.  Craig even mastered the pony tail for church...which really surprised me when he quit after one try during our practice session!!!  Apparently, they didn't feel like I left her the appropriate clothes, so they decided to go on a little shopping trip to Benton's finest....Shop-O-Rama...for a new pair of overalls!  From the pictures they sent us, she looked adorable and thrilled to be with her Daddy and Granddaddy!
I have no words for this!  
Aunt Marsha came to play with Charley...and got her ready!
Playing at Granny Katherine and Papa's house!
Where's my hair bow????
She is super cute in anything! 
Playing at Granny Martha and Granddaddy Charlie's house after church!

No comments:

Post a Comment