Monday, September 19, 2011

6 Month Photo Shoot

6 Months...oh me, that is half a year!  Everyone told me to cherish everyone moment, because it goes by so fast, but I never imagined this fast.  I can't get over how much Charley has changed over the last month!  She sits up so well, rolls all over the place, squeals, laughs, and has the sweetest smile!  She seems to have gotten her Momma's sense of hearing, too.  She can hear a pin drop!  (Not so good when she needs to be going to sleep!)  At her 6 Month check up, the doctor said she was doing great!  She weighed 16 pounds, 8 ounces and was 26.25 inches long...which is around the 70th percentile for her age!  I jokingly told the doctor that I had said she was advanced for her age...he agreed and said I could say her doctor said her motor skills were advanced!  Guess that is my bragging point for now!  We are now eating 3 meals a day and bottles when needed.  She doesn't really care for cereal now that she gets to eat all types of baby food, so I had to get creative during breakfast time...for now, hiding the cereal behind the fruit is working, but she is pretty smart, so I doubt that will last long!






No comments:

Post a Comment