Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Charley Ann Robinson - March 9, 2011

Well my due date of March 3rd came and went without any sign of Charley!  I tried EVERYTHING in the book to naturally induce labor...but NOTHING worked!  Mom and I walked every mall and shopping center in Middle Tennessee, and we ate Mexican food everyday!  Finally on Tuesday morning, March 8, I woke up at 4 a.m. with contractions.  Around 5 a.m., I woke Craig and Mom up and we got ready for my doctor's appointment.  We called the doctor's office as soon as they opened, and they told us to come on in.  After my exam, she sent us straight to the hospital.  We all thought March 8th would be the big day, but Charley had different plans.  After being in labor for over 24 hours, Dr. Storck decided that I would have to have a C-Section.
Our last picture as the two of us before we left for the hospital
Our precious, baby girl finally arrived on March 9, 2011 at 8:04 a.m.  She weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and was 19 inches long....Did I mention that she was absolutely perfect?




No comments:

Post a Comment